There are Two Big Football Games in Phoenix this Holiday Season
Phoenix is hosting two huge college football games this holiday season. Get ready to tailgate the Fiesta Bowl & Cactus Bowl in a limo or party bus!
The PlayStation Fiesta Bowl is an amazing line up. Number 2 Ohio State Buckeyes vs the number 3 Clemson Tigers. Can you say epic?
And let’s not forget the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl where Boise State Broncos take on the Baylor Bears.
Mirage Limousines wants to be your source for things to do in Phoenix. And baby, these are the things to do in Phoenix this holiday season. Hands down.
This post is jam packed with everything Fiesta Bowl and Cactus Bowl. Its full of fun and fireworks.
Remember, parking and traffic is going to suck! So book transportation to take you to the Fiesta Bowl and the Cactus Bowl so you can enjoy your guests and the game.
Two Great Bowl Games in Phoenix
There will be two major college football games played in Phoenix this holiday season:
- PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
- Motel 6 Cactus Bowl
Book Fiesta Bowl Transportation!
The PlayStation Fiesta Bowl game will be played New Year’s Eve. Yes, New Year’s Eve, NOT New Year’s Day as is typical. So plan accordingly.
For tons of detailed information read on to see where you can get in on the fun. There will be live bands and fireworks, celebrities and ESPN broadcasting live.
Book Cactus Bowl Transportation!
The 28th Annual Motel 6 Cactus Bowl will be held at Chase Field. Yes at the baseball stadium.
It plans to be a spectacular game. The match up is between the Boise State Broncos and the Baylor Bears.
For more information about attending the Cactus Bowl visit:
The Chase Field parking lot does not allow tailgating. Instead consider attending the pregame party. This year’s pregame party is akin to a tailgating extravaganza.
Its called The Oasis Cactus Bowl Pregame Party and has been planned by Desert Schools. It will take place from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
There will be live music, marching bands, cheerleaders, pep rallies, interactive games and jumbotrons playing team highlights.
This pregame party will be located just south of the Chase Field parking garage, at 520 S. 5th Street, between Buchanan and Lincoln.
Admission is $25. The price of admission will also include a plated meal. For more information visit: https://fiestabowl.org/events/oasis-pregame-party/
PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
This year, the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl will be a College Football Playoff (CFP) Semifinal game played Saturday, December 31, at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
Number 2, Ohio State Buckeyes and the number 3 Clemson Tigers have won the honors of participating in this season’s PlayStation Fiesta Bowl.
Fiesta Bowl Predictions
Both have an interesting and entertaining perspective on the topic.
College Football News’ Fiesta Bowl Predictions
College Football News takes you deep inside college sports.
Pete Fiutak , of College Football News, notes the Tigers are beaten up and tired. This season has been a grind and they have lost many players. They had to replace a slew of defensive starters, and yet they went 12-1.
He also highlights that OSU has a resume that is the best in college football. With talent, speed and athleticism that are undeniable, he still thinks that the Buckeyes are coming into the post-season a wee bit average.
Whose gunna win? I guess you’ll just have to watch the Campus Insider video on the page. Jordan Cornette of Campus Insiders is predicting Clemson Tigers.
Tim Daniels, Featured Columnist at the Bleacher Report, thinks that ultimately, the Buckeyes’ experience in close games might make the difference.
He thinks that being battle-tested at this time of year is invaluable.
His prediction is 34-31 Ohio State.
Fiesta Bowl Tailgating
Tailgating the Fiesta Bowl will be a blast. As long as you follow the rules.
Trust Mirage Limousines to know the rules. We have been tailgating big games for decades.
We are here to make your tailgating experience a success with a few things to keep in mind as you plan to tailgate the Fiesta Bowl:
- Tailgating in the parking lots must be limited to the area directly in front or behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls or on the lawns is prohibited. Passes may not be purchased for use as tailgating space.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is legal only in designated tailgating areas and specific events sponsored by the Fiesta Bowl.
- Natural gas or propane grills are permitted in the parking areas
- Charcoal grills and glass containers are not permitted.
- Fans are limited to preparing food for their family and friends.
- Private catering companies are not allowed in the parking area.
- The sale of food and beverages to other fans is not permitted.
- Tailgating activities are not allowed to resume after the game.
No worries though. Mirage Limousines has you covered. We will make sure all the rules are followed so that you can just relax and have fun.
If you would like more information on tailgating the Fiesta Bowl, follow this link: https://fiestabowl.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/FB-Game-Day-Guide.pdf
Fiesta Fan Fest and Stadium Club Pregame
This year enjoy the festivities at the Fiesta Fan Fest and the Stadium Club Pregame.
The Fiesta Fan Fest
The Fiesta Fan Fest is free to enter with a game ticket. It will open 5 ½ hours prior to kickoff. Its located on the Great Lawn, just west of the stadium and will feature live music, interactive games, sponsor activities, jumbotrons and concessions.
The Stadium Club Pregame
The Stadium Club Pregame will cost you $100 for admission. It also opens 5 ½ hours prior to kickoff. It going to be located in a private VIP area on the Great Lawn, just west of the stadium. it features an all-you-can-eat buffet, seven (7) drink tickets, live music, interactive games, sponsor activities and jumbotrons.
More info here: https://fiestabowl.org/events/fiesta-bowl-stadium-club/
Attending the Big Game
There a number of restrictions when attending the big game(s).
They are pretty much the standard restrictions that we are all used to dealing with for the past decade or more.
Mirage Limousines will help you to remember them. We have years of experience with these big games.
If you would like to review the restrictions for yourself, you can see them here.
• Aerosol cans
• Animals (except for service animals)
• Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
• Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12” with no one dimension or side larger than 12” (small fanny packs, backpacks, purses and diaper bags, if accompanied by a baby/infant, are allowed)
• Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’ (obscene language prohibited)
• Beverages, beverage containers, bottles, cans and thermoses (one factory-sealed, non-frozen 500 mL/16.9 fl.oz. bottle of clear water per person is allowed)
• Brooms, poles or sticks of any kind
• Cameras with professional photo lenses larger than eight inches and mono/tripods
• Selfie Sticks
• Chewing tobacco and E-cigarettes
• Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
• Folding chairs
• Food (except for children under 2 years of age)
• Footballs and beach balls
• Laptop computers (tablet devices are allowed)
• Laser pointers
• Noisemakers including but not limited to whistles, horns, bells, etc.
• Radios (except personal radios accompanied with headphones)
• Radio frequency scanning devices
• Rollerblades or skateboards
• Strollers must be checked at a Guest Services location within the stadium; small umbrella strollers must collapse and fit underneath seat
• Umbrellas larger than 12” in length
• Video cameras
• Weapons including, but not limited to, firearms and knives [/ezcol_1half_end]
Mirage Limousines has you covered. If you cannot remember this whole list, trust us to keep you informed. If you would like more information about what is and is not allowed, follow this link: https://fiestabowl.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/FB-Game-Day-Guide.pdf
Tailgate the Fiesta Bowl & Cactus Bowl
Mirage Limousines has more limos and party buses than anyone else. We have a huge showroom on Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale, AZ, come see your car.
These are just a few of our vehicles. Visit the Fleet Page to see them all.
The limos, both stretch sedans and stretch SUV’s are all listed here.
Mirage Limousines wants to be your ride to the big game.
You should just enjoy your guests and the big game(s). Its the holidays for Pete’s sake.
You know the traffic at the stadium is going to, well, stink. The parking lots will be hectic. And when you are ready to leave you will have to sit in your car and wait your turn. Do you get upset in traffic? Don’t let your guests see that.
Get yourself a driver. That way, you can be celebrating with your guests while your driver fights the traffic. Let the party begin the moment you step out your door. And not end until you are back at your door.
Mirage Limousines wants you to tailgate with us. We have many years of experience tailgating at big games. We know what you can and cannot do, we know the parking restrictions and more. Whether in a limo or a party bus, trust Mirage Limousines to tailgate in style.
The Fleet Page lists everything. It has images and amenities. All of our vehicles are really deluxe. We even have standard luxury vehicles like a BMW and an Escalade.
See It Before You Book It
Mirage Limousines wants you to see it before you book it. Anyone can say they have a limo. You’ve heard the one about the bridge. Don’t go there.
813 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(480) 970-7700 Call 24/7[/ezcol_1half] [ezcol_1half_end]Showroom Hours:
Mon-Fri 10 am – 5 pm
Sat 9 am – 6 pm
Sun Call First[/ezcol_1half_end]