Terms and Conditions of Use of Web Site and Services
By accessing this web site or using our service, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site and services Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mirage Limousines’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under the terms of this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mirage Limousines’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mirage Limousines at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Mirage Limousines’ web site are provided “as is”. Mirage Limousines makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mirage Limousines does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. TERM LIMITATIONS
In no event shall Mirage Limousines or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mirage Limousines’ Internet site, even if Mirage Limousines or a Mirage Limousines authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Mirage Limousines’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mirage Limousines does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mirage Limousines may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mirage Limousines does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mirage Limousines has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mirage Limousines of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Mirage Limousines’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
By making a reservation, whether by this website, phone or email, with Mirage Limousines you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions listed here and any additional conditions agreed upon by You and Mirage Limousines. All reservations require a nonrefundable $200 cash deposit or a valid Credit Card. Once Mirage Limousines has received your deposit or Credit Card, you are now liable for this reservation and agree to all reservation and cancellation terms. Credit Cards will have a Pending Charge applied to them and will be charged at the end of service. In the case of a Cancellation, You agree to pay 50% of the total limousine rental fee and forfeit your cash deposit. This fee may be charged to your Credit Card at time of cancellation.
In the case of damages as a result of your act, you agree to pay a minimum of $250 or the total cost of repair and fees, which ever is higher. All cleaning required to the vehicle as a result of sickness or vandalism on the part of the client is the sole responsibility of the client and as such is responsible for a charge of $250. If damages result in the vehicles inability to be used for service for future reservations, you may be responsible for loss of business.