Enjoy Your Luxury Limo Service, Phoenix
You are about to get the ride of your life. Your luxury transportation is going to be everything you imagined. You are dealing with professionals who have a long history in this industry.
That’s no accident. We know luxury. We know what you expect.
You will find that your limousine is:
- Equipped with top of the line equipment. From the stereo to the TV’s inside no expense was spared.
- The lighting is spectacular. It sparkles inside from the crystal and mirrors.
- It will be clean from top to bottom and be in perfect running condition. It will be stocked with water and ice.
- Your driver is a professional. Each of our drivers has five or more years experience as a professional chauffeur.
Mirage Limousines, Leader in Luxury Transportation
Mirage Limousines is the leader in luxury transportation in Arizona.
We have a long history with this desert town, got our start in the 80’s in Tempe. We are now the oldest and largest limousine service in Arizona. Its our attention to every last detail that has allowed us to succeed all these years. We know what you want.
We are going to prove it.
Only the Best Inside and Out
We pride ourselves on providing nothing but the best. We equip our limos with:
- Sound systems that are top of the line.
- TV’s are flat screens and plasma’s or LCD.
- Vehicles shine both inside and out.
Inside all of our limos there are:
- Mirrors and crystal to reflect the light.
- Fiber optic lighting so the lights inside can flash and stream like the inside of a discotheque.
All of our Phoenix limos are meticulously cared for by our in-house staff of detailers and mechanics.
Stop by our showroom to see our detailer meticulously preparing your limousine for you.
Often you will also see a couple of mechanics with grease up to their elbows. We keep all our cars on site. With bays in the back we can fix just about anything in house.
You can expect your luxury vehicle to be in top shape. We all know cars break down unexpectedly. If this should occur you will often be upgraded to a better luxury vehicle. Our fleet is large enough to guarantee that your luxury transportation is first rate.
Rolls Royce Limo
We are extremely proud of our Rolls Royce limousine. It’s the only one in Arizona. Here she is, in downtown Phoenix at the Super Bowl festivities.
This vehicle is sure to impress your friends and maybe even those who are not your friends. This beauty comes with:
- Hand-stitched Leather Seats
- Crystal Bars and Mirrors
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- and more
The Limited Edition Rolls Royce Limo is stretched to 42′ long. It sits on a double axle with an air ride. You will feel like your floating in a cloud.
It can accommodate up to 16 passengers in it’s “J” style seating. For maximum comfort, don’t overcrowd your limo.
For more images and details head over to this page dedicated to our Rolls.
Chrysler 300 Limo
Our Chrysler 300 stretched sedan limo seats ten to twelve passengers comfortably.
This modern, muscular design is sure to wow anyone who loves classic American car design. This bold grill and wide front says move over.
As with all of our vehicles, this beautiful car has:
- Hand-stitched Leather Seats
- Crystal Bars and Mirrors
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Top of the line stereo/audio equipment
Show up in style. Impress your friends, your date, your boss. Whoever needs impressing will surely be moved by your smooth choice of the Chrysler 300.
Cadillac XTS Limo
The newest stretched sedan limo in our fleet is the Cadillac XTS which seats twelve.
This vehicle comes with:
- leather interior
- deluxe lighting
- and the best in audio/visual equipment.
This car adds a fifth door! If ease of access is a concern of yours then this is the vehicle for you. Let the bride embark and disembark with ease. Got an elderly client or parent?
This fifth door makes it a little easier for them to get in and out of this limo. Think how impressed they will be when you share with them the extra steps you took to ensure their comfort.
Sure to earn you brownie points!
Our many stretched SUV limos include Hummer. We have two. One of our Hummer limos seats sixteen, while the other Hummer limo seats up to twenty-four.
As with all our vehicles, these beautiful vehicles have :
- luxurious leather interior
- state of the art TV’s
- Premium Sound System
- Fiber-optic laser lighting
- Bar stocked with complimentary bottled water, ice and glasses
Want a Hummer limo?
Cadillac Escalade Limo
Cadillac Escalade is a name that screams quality. Real American luxury. This beauty seats up to twenty passengers.
- The stereo will impress as will the comfort.
- These leather seats will hug you and your guests.
- The bars will twinkle with mirrors and crystal.
- They will be filled with complimentary water and ice.
To see more about this luxury automobile follow this link to the Cadillac Escalade Limo.
This Navigator Limousine is another of Mirage Limousines’ stretched SUV’s. It is fitted with:
- a super surround sound
- 4 TV’s
- with DVD/VCR/MP3
- 2 crystal bars
- mood bending fiber optic lighting
Lincoln Towncar Limo
This vehicle is stretched to fit up to eight people. As always, don’t overcrowd your limo.
Lincoln is a standard in this industry. Nearly every luxury transportation company has one. But ours is cleaner, better maintained and you get us as part of the deal. What could be better?
As with all of our vehicles you can expect this vehicle to have top of the line stereo and audio equipment. It will have mirrors and lights inside. It will be impeccably clean and perform in top working order.
Why not be a little understated? Who needs flashy, right? This limo will get you there in style without causing that much of a stir, if it’s even possible for a limo to arrive and not cause a stir.
Mirage Limousines’ Excursion limo has:
- Top of the line CD system
- Six 12 inch sub woofers, yes six
- 2 crystal bars with glasses & flutes
- 12 inch flat screen TV
- State of the art DVD player
- Multicolored fiber optic lighting
Reasons You Need Limo Service in Phoenix
There are a number of reasons you need limousine service in Phoenix. Both natives and visitors could benefit from renting a limousine.
- Phoenix is home to a number of professional sport teams from the National Hockey League to the National Football League and a limo or party bus would be a great way to attend a game.
- Or grab some friends and book a scenic tour in a limousine. From wine country to the red rocks of Sedona, there is more fun in a limo.
Let us provide your transportation. No need to worry about parking or DUI. Tailgate with us, like a boss.
University of Phoenix Stadium
Home to the Arizona Cardinals, the primary tenants in the stadium include the NFL’s Arizona Cardinals and the Annual Vizio Fiesta Bowl. The stadium seats 63,400 (expandable to 72,200.) This venue is state of the art. One of the newer stadiums in the country, construction finished in 2006. The stadium has a retractable ceiling and the grass field can be slid out of the building into the sunshine. This keeps it from getting damaged when not in use.
The University of Phoenix Stadium was the proud host of Super Bowl XLIX (49). Held February 1, 2015. Read about all the festivities surrounding the big game.
Phoenix, you rock! National news raved about the Super Bowl festivities from Scottsdale to downtown Phoenix to Glendale. They loved our weather, our sunsets and more.
Way to represent, Phoenix. Mirage Limousines is proud to have played a small part in what may turn out to be the most watched Super Bowl in history.
The University of Phoenix Stadium is more than just a football stadium. The stadium’s calendar lists a number of events. They have held graduations, concerts, Monster trucks and are even open to hosting a wedding.
Located near the University of Phoenix Stadium this is the home to the Arizona Coyotes, our professional hockey team. Get your limo ready to take you to see the Coyotes beat up on the competition.
Holiday Light Tours
Although you probably won’t see snow in Phoenix this winter it does not mean that we don’t know how to celebrate the holidays. In fact, Phoenix does holidays right. Since there isn’t snow it is easy to get around to all the fabulous holiday light displays. Some are quite well known. So book limo service or a party bus rental and let us show you around our award winning Christmas light displays.
- Historic Downtown Glendale comes to life each holiday season with about 1.5 million multi-colored twinkling holiday lights located throughout a twelve-block area.
- The Desert Botanical Garden lines their paths of this extraordinary desert garden with thousands of luminarias. Food and beverage are available as well as live entertainment. A quiet, charming, romantic event, but not necessarily an event for the kids.
- Lee and Patricia Sepanek, a fixture in the Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix, sit outside to greet folks who admire their display. The house at 4415 E. Calle Tuberia St. was awarded the Phoenix New Times Best in Phoenix Award for Best Christmas Spirit in 2011. Plus they serve hot cocoa.
Want to know more? Head over to our Holiday Light Tour page.
Wine Country Tours
Rent a limo in Phoenix to take you on a fabulous Arizona wine tour. Arizona is making a name for itself in the wine industry. We have three areas in the state that are becoming well known as wine producing country. One is only a couple of hours north of Phoenix. The other two areas worthy of a wine tour are in the southern part of the state.
- In the northern part of the state is the Verde Valley Wine Trail. It includes the winery of the band Tool’s lead singer Maynard Keenan. He currently owns Merkin Vineyards and the associated winery, Caduceus Cellars.
- Just a couple of hours south of Phoenix is Sonoita Wine country. It is currently home to the largest concentration of wineries and vineyards in the state, the Sonoita/Elgin wine growing region has been recognized as one of the top ten wine trails in the country by USA Today.
- Only a few hours from Phoenix is Willcox Wine Country. Whatever your tastes may be – Serious & Bold Reds, Vibrant & Crisp Whites, Dry, Spicy, Subtle & Food Friendly, Sweet Wines and Dessert Wines – Willcox has something for you!
Why Do You Need Limo Service in Phoenix?
- When you want to travel together in a group
- When you don’t want to worry about parking or getting too drunk to drive, these are just a few of the extremely good reasons to book limo service with Mirage Limousines.
It may seem like a luxury or an extravagance but its more affordable than you think and you deserve it.
For a complete list of all our luxury vehicles, head on over to our Fleet page. There you will see all of our deluxe transportation choices, including our party buses and executive sedans.
For a glimpse at just our party bus rental selection check out our page dedicated to them.